ese O ese
Ese O Ese Safari Trouser
Comfortable and flattering palazzo trousers with safari-inspired details that can be seen in the colours, the rustic fabric and the patch pockets.
- Woven trousers in a linen & viscose blend
- Zip and button closure
- 2 front pockets and 2 back pockets
- Long and wide palazzo leg
- Waistband with wide belt loops and a matching belt
- Rubber on the inside of the waistband in back
- Regular fit, choose your usual size
- 55% Linen / 45% Viscose
Sophie is 176 cm. wearing size 36
GARMENT CARE: this garment has been produced with a mix of synthetic and natural fabrics. Firstly linen, a natural fibre obtained from the flax plant that has been used for thousand of years. Its fabric is sturdy, cool, and pleasant to the touch. It has a great absorption capability. Secondly, we use viscose -also known as rayon- it’s the oldest synthetic fibre. It’s composed of cellulose, and it’s characteristics are very similar to those of cotton.
Do you know how to take care of it?
- Hand wash in cold water.
- If you prefer to machine wash it, do it using a delicate program.
- Dry the garment on a flat surface to preserve its original shape.
- Avoid the use of tumble dryer.
- Avoid direct sunlight.